Saturday, June 27, 2009

magic wands, with a side story about me and my god bro

so me and my god brother before would get into these crazy antics. we used to be street racers and listen rap and deep house. we had tall spiked hair, raver pants and suped up carzos. you know, were living fast and furious. i remember this one time though (after our involvement in that appearance was dying down), we were semi speeding down the freeway in his car, and i turn on the radio, and his preset was KOST 103.5. i was like, "what? what are you listening to?" and then, with confidence, cool calm and collected he said, "easy listening." and i thought to myself, "yea, he's right." we proceeded to listen to the likes of michael mcdonald, and a mixture of 80s and 90s non offensive pop music<<<
Photobucket
thats me on the left and my godbro ryan front and center summer 2001

i think i've heard of magic wands before. i'm sure i have a ladyfriend or two thats into them, or at least has heard of them? i like this video. its the first time i've seen it. their myspace is nice too. i'd call them easy listening. its nice for me, like, if im sick, or hungover. im not trying to belittle their jams. im trying to point out that i find it soothing, and like couple of the softer things i've posted before, i like it cause i guess i'm not hard enough to like hard stuff twentyfourseven.

myspace.com/themagicwands

No comments:

Post a Comment