Saturday, June 13, 2009

jay reatard


ah ha. went to the jay reatard show last night at the echo. that was fun. i fucking got drunk and was moshing the whole time except for the when i stepped to the side to take a pictures. i do have a sweet moving picture right at the beginning of the mosh and the picture is blurry cause im getting hit in the back. my right thumb is bruised up. my new friend randy got his nose broken when jay jumped into the crowd to crowd surf. randy's the man. he was like 'aw, its okay, my nose has been broken over 5 times.' that shit was a workout and we moshed every song. BLOOD VISIONS!!!! unfortunately for my violence lust, the songs on their myspace are way chiller than what they played. funtimes all around though.
myspace.com/jayreatard
Photobucket
view from the bar
Photobucket
me getting hit in the back at the very beginning of the mosh
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment